Friday, January 10, 2014

Our Current Exercise Schedule

As out of shape as we are, we are having to start light!
 
 
We started out using this DVD:
 




 We of course started out on the 1 mile but have since moved it up to 3 miles. Our first week we stuck strictly to the walking and only did it 1 time a day.

Now that we are on week 2 we have incorporated this DVD:
 
Our workout currently consists of doing the 1 mile walk in the morning to get our day started and we finish up our night with Level 1 on the 30 Day Shred DVD. My body has finally stopped feeling like I was hit by a truck so I can't wait to up in the intensity again real soon! I have also decided that after my workout and shower I will start meditating before bed. I am excited to wind my mind down after the long day.
 
 
What does your workout routine entail?

No comments:

Post a Comment